Monday, January 9, 2006

The Law Is The Law

So if the US government determines it is against the law for the words
"under God" to be on our money then SO BE IT.

And if the same government decides the "Ten Commandments" are not to be used in or on a government installation then SO BE IT.

And since they already have prohibited any prayer in the schools on
which they deem their authority then SO BE IT

I say, "SO BE IT," because (as God would have it) I would like to be a law
abiding US citizen.

I say, "SO BE IT," because I would like to think smarter people than I
are in positions to make good decisions.

I say, "SO BE IT," because I would like to think those people have the
American Publics' best interests at heart.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I'D LIKE?

Since we can't pray to God, can't Trust in God and can't post His
commandments in Government buildings, I don't think the Government and
its employees should participate in the Easter and Christmas celebrations,
which honor the God that our government is eliminating from many facets of
American life.

I'd like my mail delivered on Christmas, Good Friday and Easter. After all,
IT'S JUST ANOTHER DAY.

I'd like the US Supreme Court to be in session on Christmas, Good
Friday and Easter as well as Sundays. After all, IT'S JUST ANOTHER DAY.

I'd like the Senate and the House of Representatives not having to
worry about getting home for the "Christmas Break" After all, IT'S JUST
ANOTHER DAY.

I'm thinking that a lot of my taxpayer dollars could be saved, if all
government offices and services would work on Christmas, Good Friday and Easter. After all, IT'S JUST ANOTHER DAY.

It shouldn't cost any overtime since those would be just like any other day
of the week to a government that is trying to be "politically correct".

In fact, I think our government should work on Sundays (initially set aside
for worshiping God. . . .) because after all, OUR GOVERNMENT SAYS IT SHOULD BE JUST ANOTHER DAY.

What do you all think???? If this idea gets to enough people, maybe our
elected officials will stop giving in to minority opinions and begin, once
again, to represent the majority of ALL the American people.

SO BE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment