Thursday, December 14, 2006

What Does 'Kirk' Really Mean?

Well I'm bored once again. At work waiting for the computer to do it's thing. So what do I do when I have idle time!? Go to MySpace.com of course! So I saw a bulliten post from one of my friends on 'What does your name mean.' I decided to take a look for myself. I did know that Kirk meant Church in Norse but I didn't know the rest of it. It's kinda interesting. If you want to find out what your name means go to http://www.bostonuk.com/index.cfm?id=572

Kirk
Church : Norse

You are an inspiring leader whose originality, creativity and wisdom are applied to creating practical solutions to "unsolvable" problems. Humanitarian and idealistic your vision is to make the world a better place and you will work to this end. Hardworking and tenacious people admire you for your honesty and integrity. You are a loved and loyal friend and partner. Your have the potential to achieve enormous success in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment