Monday, December 24, 2007

Mind Fucking and Decision Making

I don't know about you but when you make decisions that cause a great deal of uncertainty one begins to MIND FUCK oneself. As you can see in the past few posts.

But what is even more important is that before you make a decision or act in any way you need to look at why you want to do it. However what is paramount is to determine were you spiritually centered when you make the decision as well as during the times you're basing your decision on.

Case in point. My girlfriend drinks, sometimes more than I like. How can I kick her to the curb if I was not spiritually fit when she got drunk in the past. If I was not and I act and make a decision based on that I would not be basing my action on evidence but rather hearsay.

No comments:

Post a Comment